Want to Buy a Home with Little or No Down Payment? We’ve Got Options!
At RESCOM Financial Services we offer a variety of low and no money down home loan programs to meet the needs of home buyers throughout the State of California.
Call us today for a free consultation and see if you qualify –(949) 240-3880
- HomeReady – This is a Fannie Mae program designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers with down payments as little as 3%. With this program the cash for the down payment and closing costs can come from multiple sources such as gift funds and grants.
- Home Possible Advantage – This is a Freddie Mac program designed for low-to-moderate income borrowers in high cost or underserved communities. Much like HomeReady, down payments can come from a variety of flexible sources. Minimum down payment is 3%.
- VA Loans – We offer $0 down VA loans at highly competitive rates to eligible active duty members of the U.S. Military, surviving spouses, and veterans. There is no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) with VA loans.
- USDA Rural Housing Loans – We offer $0 down USDA mortgage loans to low and moderate income borrowers seeking to purchase properties in USDA eligible communities. Don’t let the name fool you, many suburban areas in California qualify. Contact us for details.
- FHA Loans – If you are looking for a low money down solution with more lenient credit guidelines, then a FHA loan might be right for you. FHA loans require at least 3.5% down. FHA loan options exist for borrowers with credit scores down to 580.
- FHA 203K Loans – Low money down solution for buyers looking to purchase property and finance the costs of minor renovations into a single loan.
- Down Payment Assistance Programs – We also have access to a number of down payment assistance programs in certain areas of California. These programs can often be used to cover most if not all of one’s down payment and closing costs.